Kttheman's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 1:54 AM

Billing dispute/complaints

How do you submit a complaint or dispute via email?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Kttheman

If you are having problems with your AT&T bill, then please reach out to AT&T Customer Care. They can be contacted by private message through these forums. They can look into your specific issue. They may need to speak with you over the phone.

Customer Care can be contacted by clicking the link below and sending a message(expect a response over the next few days):

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

In the message body, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account number

- Phone number

- Contact email address

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The problem you are having(in detail)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

On the advice of the rep, I combined my UVerse and DirecTV accounts when I began service.  Due to service/quality issues with my DirecTV, I cancelled the service and paid all monies owed to DirecTV through their process.  On my next bill, ATT was charging another month for DirecTV.  Their explanation was that they have a third party billing agreement with DirecTV and that I would be refunded my payment in billing credit. 

I have been through multiple calls with a few good and several beyond bad reps with ATT trying to get an understanding of why I should pay for something I already paid just to be reimbursed in credit.  Their third party billing agreements should not be the customer's issue.  One supervisor actually told me to just pay it or they would shut off my internet because the accounts were initially linked and then hung up on me.

Another rep informed me that a case was opened for my dispute and that I would be contacted.  That was over a month ago and the bill was two months ago.  I have heard/read other statements that ATT never contacted them and just pushed their dispute case to collections instead. 

Any advice out there?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

how can I find dispute form?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.