Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
tonyevangelista's profile

Coach

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 18th, 2018 12:15 AM

Awful Customer Service Experience -- promised something that didn't happen

Since joining with AT&T the formerly excellent customer service of DirecTV has become terrible as there seems to be a lack of interdepartmental communication. I was promised a significantly lower rate on my internet service by a DirecTV account rep upon cancellation of my DirecTV service in what felt like a kind gesture towards a DirecTV customer of 10 yrs plus. When my bill came the next month, my internet rate had actually increased from my old promotional rate and the discount promised was not on there. I called in twice to try and handle the problem and both times was told that there was nothing they could do. The last rep even told me that "You were misquoted..." but then couldn't do anything about the rate--couldn't even lower it at all. Zero responsibility as a company and completely unacceptable. The DTV employee told me something and said the changes were made to my account, but it just didn't happen. To not fix that problem is unacceptable and ridiculous. The recorded call should be found, listened to, verified, and the promise honored. Period. I was eventually told that the promise came from a DirecTV rep that didn't have the power to change internet pricing. But still nothing was done. I am so frustrated by this that I don't even know what to do...

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.