ksuave1911's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 20th, 2015 6:57 PM

att wireless Website (Requesting a feature)

To the Powers of AT&T...  It would be so nice if I could view my purchase history from an AT&T store online rather than make me drive to a store.  Today, I needed proof of purchase for some screen protectors that I had purchased.  I called 611 to inquire about this information only to be told that I needed to get it from an AT&T store.  So rahter than drive to store, I called the store where I had purchased the items to obtain the information over the phone.  The Salesperson informed me that they could not disclose any information about my account over the phone.  This is so crazy to me.  611 can verify my account credentials over the phone but a store can't?  And, I wasn't even asking to change my acouunt info but rather when I purchased the screen protectors.  Unable to get this information on attwireless.com, 611, and by phone to the store, I wasted time and gas going to the store for them to print the receipts so that I could go home to register/replace my warranty items. This was so inefficient and could have been easily done if AT&T allowed customers to see their purchase history online under their account even it the transcation took place in a store.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @ksuave1911 Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you for your feedback, we'll be happy to forward it to the right people.

Tip: For your future purchases, you can request a receipt to be emailed to you too, that way it can also be saved in your email.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you for replying.  I hope to see the receipts posted to the online at&t accounts.  While having a receipt in email is helpful, it will be a challenge to manage.  I would like to see every single transcation that I make wiht at&t on my online account much like I do with my other accounts that I have with various service providers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.