For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
surjical's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 24th, 2019 12:37 AM

ATT internet service through Costco

Went into my local Costco. An AT&T employee approached me about there "deal" on internet service. I was shown some literature and a card with pricing I was told I could get the Fiber300 for $40 a month including unlimited data. Yea... NOT... got my first bill for $50 and a 1tb cap which I burned through 50% of in the first week of service... Spent 6 hours with customer service trying to get this ironed out and all I got was a reps trying to make me add tv service or upgrade to the gigabit service for more money. As someone who knows my household uses around double a 1TB cap I would never knowingly sign up for capped service. Thank you for the old bait and switch AT&T. Next step is to get a copy of this price sheet and file complaints with the FCC.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The lady at Costco tried to foist the 300M plan on me yesterday....  I have Google fiber, why would I go with a company that has previously screwed me on their service.... as well as offers inferior customer service.....  when was the last time ATT offered a rebate when their service went out?  Which, BTW, has only happened 1 time in 3 years with google....    

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.