Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
cajun54's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 15th, 2018 6:03 PM

Closed

AT&T Facebook site

Why does AT&T even have a Facebook page? No one will respond to a message there period!!! I have tried for two weeks to get a response to a message. They responded to my first message weeks ago that they would look into my complaint. After that the company did not email, call, or attempt to contact me. So I started with Facebook again on the same question and message and for weeks they will not respond back.

The Facebook page is loaded with complaints from customers and no one from AT&T seldom if ever responds. I haven't found a response yet.

2 Messages

2 months ago

AT&T has a department wherein the people call themselves "Account Managers" and if you need help, "Just call them." This department is filled 

with people that I would call scammers.

I live in St. Louis County.

147 Messages

2 months ago

If you want to reach customer service, call the phone number instead of direct messaging a social media account.

2 Messages

2 months ago

The "Account Managers" will likely answer their phones until the day after which you can no longer legally change your contract. If they put your phone bill on "auto pay" be sure to be checking your statement. Be sure you know what you're paying for. When you have paid for the phone be sure your wireless bill is less that before.

The brick and mortar store people may not even recognize that this department exist for helping you. 

AT&T has allowed this group to run amuck.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

2 months ago

@CANOEFOOT 

If you want official support you call AT&T. However if you want help from other customers, then post to a recent relevant thread, or create your own, instead of digging up a very old one.

Thread from 6 years ago (2018) - CLOSED.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.