For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
S

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 3rd, 2020 7:21 PM

ATT Does not Provide Good Customer Service

I have been on the phone trying to get a representative so 22 minutes of waiting a representative names Tanya called and started a argument with me would not listen or give me a reasonable answer to my questions. Then she put me on hold for another representative. Guess what I am now holding for 1:11 + minutes so as you may imagine I am very upset. I also have another phone call on work phone and I have waited now for 33 + minutes. Please Respect my many years of paying you more than the value of your TV & Internet product worth. Scott in Springfield IL

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

1 hour 11 minutes then finally a representative answers at approx 1 hour and 15 minutes and at least he is trying. Now at 1 hour 29 minutes. ATT this is never acceptable! My job is requiring an upgrade to the internet for work stay at home. Waiting for one week to send another tech to come to our house is too long to wait. We were told by tv tech at our house yesterday ATT should be able to self install a new internet order as we have all equipment. 1 hour 33 minutes and counting. Upset in Illinois

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.