rthomas2689's profile

Tutor

• 

19 Messages

Sunday, August 12th, 2018 2:11 AM

ATT CHANGES INTERNET BILLING

I received a notice in the mail that my next month's bill will be 2 months plus prorated amount, Why?  Looks like ATT is changing billing to paying in advance instead of after, so how will excess usage be handled?  Why the change? I have been with ATT since it was worldnet and have always paid my bills on time. So for one month I will have to pay two months and then I will be returned to one month billing at a time until the next change. No explanation was given on the notice, just that this would happen. 

Without explanation I will have to consider my options, because changes should be explained to a customer's satisfaction.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

6 years ago

@rthomas2689 could you post a photo of the notice (less any personal information such as your account number and name and address)?  What Internet service do you have with AT&T?  

Tutor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

Looks like they changed me from Basic 6 to Basic 3.  Why would they do that without my input?

If I understand this correctly my speed has been reduced??

So pricing must have changed and to keep me at the same price they reduced my speed??

Still doesn't explain the two months on my next bill, I have always paid ahead of usage.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

6 years ago

Maybe you'd like to post a copy of any notice (with all personal information redacted)?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.