Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
YaniyTom's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 9:42 PM

Always on long holds for reward center

I spoke with an AT&T representative about the $100.00 visa offer that I was told I would get after my service was hooked up for a number of days. The representative was not able to help with the issue and told me to contact the rewards center. I have tried contacting multiple times with the wait times exceeding one hour. The representative also informed me that the reward notification was not sent to me after reviewing my account. I need assistance because having to wait for long periods of time to have an issue reconciled is not good business. There was also a message stating there was an online chat but there is no online chat to be found on the page.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I have been calling the ATT Rewards Center about my reward for over a month now.  According to my "account", my service was activated 7/20/19, the reward was approved 08/18/19 and "mailed" 08/27/19. I was told it could take up to 21 days to get my reward so I waited patiently.  I was assured I qualified and the reward code would be snail mailed. After 3 weeks, I go online to try to find the status of my reward. I get in to the Reward Center and I see that it says "reward was automatically claimed by AT&T". I was told this was "nothing". I was told that their side showed that my reward was pending approval...so they assured me that they would approved and I should receive my reward in approximately 10 days. After 10 days, I call again and was told that my reward was pending approval. Again, they "approve" it and I should get an email in 3 - 5 days. Third time I call, my issue was "escalated" but would need to be "researched". Give them 2 weeks, but the supervisor assured me she would call me in a week to update me on the status of my reward. A week puts it at last Friday...and no phone call. I call on Monday to get the update, same supervisor who apologizes because they are very busy. Today, I get a call from the supervisor telling me that the reward has been emailed to me. Finally! I go check my email, and it's been 6 hours since she called...NADA! Every time I call, it's at least an hour to an hour and a half of MY TIME waiting for the "next customer service representative". I'll have to call again tomorrow - this will be the 5th time I have had to call - because the Rewards Center closes at 2 pm my time.  All I need is a redemption code for "fake" money. They can't pull it up to give it to me over the phone, they can't even be 100% sure that an email was actually sent to me...the system says it was sent...I've checked my spam folder, trash folder...where would the email go? Who is it from? They can't tell me. THEY SHOULD JUST ISSUE ME ANOTHER CODE!? THERE APPARENTLY ISN'T ANYONE WHO HAS THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. Is it "good business" for customers to have to call this many times?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

When registering for the new AT&T fiber optic internet and Uverse, we wore told we would get a $100 gift card to offset the cost of cancelling Comcast. Our order kept getting cancelled by computers telling us that our address did not exist. Finally, after numerous phone calls, it was confirmed that our address did exist and so they came out to install. That was 3 months ago. Since then I have spent several hours each week trying to get to speak to someone regarding my promised gift card. In addition, we should have gotten a gift card for referring a new customer. We had our neighbor come to our house and sign up for new service too...so now what am I to do?  Every person I have reached says I need to talk to the rewards center - NO ONE ANSWERS !!!!! I have been given 6 different numbers and no on answers? Maybe I should just cancel and go back to Comcast????

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I have been on hold for 1 hour and 16 minutes. The website shows a "chat" option, but when I try to use it, after I enter a bunch of info, it says chat isn't available right now and then closes the chat. (Edited per community guidelines)?

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.