For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
nwend945's profile

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, October 16th, 2022 3:31 AM

Why was 3 different fiber at&t lines just get buried in front of my house and I still can't get it?

So 3 different fiber at@t lines are buried in front of my house, the neighbors up the road further from town have at&t fiber, the techs that have been out 15 times the last 2 months repairing the cut dsl line, keep saying well we don't know why you don't have high speed, I'll talk to my boss, we should be able to make this right for you.. but yet still not available?

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

2 years ago

Are there houses next to your house that qualify for Fiber?

https://www.att.com/availability

There also needs to be a Fiber Terminal within about 500 feet of your house. Do you have a hand hole or an AT&T Pedestal in front of your house?

Dave

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Next to mine yes, but it's relative to whete I live. Right ip the road first house that I have been told that has it is probably around a mile away. Don't think there is a hand hole and almost sure no terminal as they just returned the lines with new road construction and don't see anything or anything new sticking out?

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

No, haven't finished construction yet, deanisty is very light closest residencies ate at least 1/4 mile away on either side and per the link it doesn't show any of the neighboring residencies available for fiber at the moment. Looks like I'm (Edited per community guidelines). for any chance of reliable high speed..

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.