Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
A

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Oct 10, 2020 9:47 PM

where is my block of static ip addresses??

how do i get my block of static ip addresses? the order was placed last week, i never received anything. they sent a tech out to "install" and he didnt have a clue about anything. ive been on the phone for hours and still nothing. 

would like to add, the tech didnt do any configuration to the gateway. all of this headache could of been prevented with a simple email.. 

Responses

• 

10 Messages

a month ago

I went thru the same thing recently. On the 4th call to AT&T I managed to talk to a tech that gave me the right information. Then it still didn't work and after messing around on my end for a few hours I called back and while on the support call it started working - and of course the tech support swear they didn't do anything :-)  That's OK results is what I want...

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I just cant seem to find anyone to tell me what the addresses are that I purchased. I can configure the gateway myself. After not receiving any information after buying them, I figured the tech would know. The tech literally said he doesn't know how to do it, and that I know way more about this stuff than him. I just want the addresses.. 

(edited)

my thoughts

Employee

• 

16.5K Messages

a month ago

The addresses were on the tech work order.... 

Can try calling the tech if still have their number and ask them to review the work order and provide the list of static IPs.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

Following , looking for the same thread for my estub resolutions. 

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I still have yet to figure this out. The tech is completely clueless, and is no help. Att customer support is useless. You just get bounced around to different departments, this goes on for hours until you hang up. 

Get started...

Ask a new question