Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
CharlesBall's profile

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 1:43 AM

When will ATT fiber be available for my address?

Hello, if I use the address tool ATT reports that ATT Fiber is not available at my address.   As I saw in another post I can see that my city is listed with the following URL:  https://soc.att.com/2Yfk73f.  I see that Greer, SC is listed, just that my address is not when I go that detailed.  How can I find out when the service will become available for me?  I was hoping ATT had a plan on upcoming expansions and if I had a way to possible know if my address is expected in near future?  Thank you.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.4K Messages

5分前

ATzt does have planning for expansion for the next several years till at least end of 2025 when 50% UVERSE hardwired footprint will be FTTP. 

This is adding 3 million residential addresses each year to the 18 million already available,.

However the who, when, where, IF information is not available to general public or front facing employees that have customer contact.

Thus you can choose to wait for a day that might not happen (50% of hardwired footprint will not have fiber by 2026) or actively consider relocating to an existing address that has fiber option.

Does ATT currently provide internet option for your address? If yes, what speed tier?

• 

4 Messages

5分前

Thank you for your response.  AT&T only offers 10 Mbs currently for my address.  I'm using Spectrum internet and it's much better than 10 Mbs but fiber offers a far better experience (and uploads) which would make working from home better.  While I know moving is an option it's just a bit more than I'm willing to do.  It would just be nice if AT&T would be willing to share their plans with the public/customers since that would be beneficial for us that are waiting.  The first service provider in my area that can provide fiber like speeds (up and down) will get my money ASAP.  Thanks.

• 

4 Messages

5分前

In an interesting thing I noticed, this URL that you posted in another forum response shows fiber (clicking on the fiber tab) is available for my location on the map.  https://broadbandnow.com/ATT.  But whenever I do a "check availability" and enter my address it says otherwise.  I'll admit that's a bit confusing.

(edited)

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.4K Messages

5分前

What happens if you check some of the other addresses on your street both sides? If they can order fiber, you need an address validation opened… if they cannot the information provided may have been wrong for the map. 

• 

4 Messages

5分前

I live at the end of a subdivision.  I checked out several houses throughout the subdivision and they all show 25 Mbs.  The next subdivision besides our shows 50 Mbs.  All this area does show "red" on broadbandnow's web site for fiber.  Thanks.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.