Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
P

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 2, 2021 9:20 PM

What is wrong with AT&T's website? How can you become a customer if their site prevents you from doing so?

When I try to go on AT&T website to check out the fiber they are pushing so hard in my neighborhood, to the point of sending door to door salesman, their website doesn't even work. When I click the button to check availability, which apparently it was just built down my road, the website begins the check and never stops checking. Then, When I try to go to the chat function in the customer support page the chat option shows a loading bar and never finishes loading. You want me to get your internet, but you don't even have a functional website. My guess is that they want me to call them, but I refuse. You want my money then get your stuff together!

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.5K Messages

7 m ago

Well I think at this point your only option is to call them or stick with the service you have 

dave006

Scholar

• 

2.6K Messages

7 m ago

No need to call. Most likely a web browser setting or Pop-up blocker setting on your side. What web browser are you using?

Try a new private window for Firefox or incognito for Chrome.

Dave

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

I turned off popup blocker and vpn when attempted. Still didn't work. 

I refuse to call because all to often what is said on a phone fails to happen in reality with yall. Maybe if you had a legit tracking system that could hold lying phone support accountable I would. I need documentation. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.