Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
P

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 6:22 PM

What is the status of ATT Fiber in Flagler Beach, FL 32136?

Curious about an update. This page says it's available in the area, but apparently not very much of the area. I'm close to the center of the town of Flagler Beach, but the availability checker online doesn't show the fiber service as an option for me - it only shows the terrible DSL option.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

9 months ago

Here's a boilerplate summary of your situation from AT&T:

Why AT&T fiber internet is not currently available at your address:

Distance – AT&T Internet is a distance-dependent service. If you are too far away from the equipment, certain services may not be available. This means your neighbor may have service but your home cannot.

Equipment is not available – To get service, AT&T Internet equipment has to be in the area. In some instances, it isn't. We do not have information if or when it will be.

The area is not built for U-verse – some areas are not U-verse ready. The Community team does not have information if or when it will be. Distance and equipment can play a key in instances like this.

Another competitor services there area - This happens from time to time but it does not mean all services are not available to you.

Note: In order to get higher speeds, you must be within a certain distance of the serving equipment or the equipment must be present in the area. Points 1 and 2 apply in these scenarios. If internet is not available, there are other options.

If your neighbor has AT&T Fiber, we can research your address to see if it's available. Remember, distance and equipment still play a factor as mentioned above.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question