Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
camilledurko's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 19, 2022 9:56 PM

Transferring Internet To New Apartment

Has anyone ever dealt with this situation? 

I have been trying to transfer my residential fiber internet to my new apartment that I now live in.  I am told by AT&T that there is a Business Account that is currently set up at this apartment and that I CANNOT get my service over until the previous tenant cancels their business account in the apartment. I have talked to so many different AT&T reps that have all told me different things. The apartment complex has been trying to reach out to the previous tenant, but they skipped out on their last lease so they said they are having trouble. 
I can confirm that I live in the apartment now and I do not have the business account that is set up and I have no connection whatsoever with them. I moved in last week and simply cannot wait until they just stop making payments on their account for me to get internet. My household works from home and needs the internet and cannot get any until there is not a business account on the unit. 
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

4分前

sorry but ATT won't give you an account until the previous one at that address is cancelled.

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.7K Messages

4分前

Get another isp until you can get att service. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.