Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
V

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 25, 2021 1:40 AM

SENT MY $300 visa CARDS TO THE WRONG ADDRESS

I got ATT fiber internet with the promise visa cards totalling to $300. I never received the gift cards. After a couple days the email said I should receive the gift card, I called them and they had told me they sent the gift cards to the wrong address and that there was only $20 left and offered to reissue the $20, but it would take $7 to process.... So they are telling me, I would get about $13 of the $300 promised because of a mistake THEY MADE! I also called multiple times and they keep running me in loops transferring me to loyalty and then back to rewards. When I finally got a hold of a supervisor, they lied and told me USPS forwarded my mail to my neighbors which makes absolutely no sense looking back retroactively since I am getting the rest of my mail just fine and they definitely have my correct address because I have no problems getting actual internet service and bills.  After calling back, they are telling me a supervisor will call in 24-48 hours (which surprise, they didn't). I am furious about the TERRIBLE service ATT has in resolving this issue, a mistake THEY MADE! I am completely shocked that a big company like ATT would lie and pretty much steal! please give me any advice in how I can get my $300!! 

• 

4 Messages

4分前

This has literally happened to me recent I’m on the phone with them now and getting the run around! They claim they can’t do anything about it because the funds are missing but it’s THEIR fault for sending it to the incorrect address. Why not send to my residing service address? Makes no sense to me and now I’m out $200.

• 

4 Messages

4分前

They’re taking no accountability for the situation and basically telling me “tough luck”. When it is in fact a mistake on their behalf 

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

4分前

The funds being missing are not your problem, unless the cards went to an address that is associated with you.  But how do you know they went to the wrong address unless you got them?

• 

4 Messages

4分前

I called in reference to the estimated mailing day. Time had passed and haven’t received notification of it being shipped or anything. Wanted to see if i could get a tracking or notifications for it .

they informales me that it had already delivered and been activated. 

i check my mailbox frequently is what i mentioned and have not received it . The address it was shipped to was in a completely different state . 

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

4分前

The address it was shipped to was in a completely different state . 

How do you know this?

• 

4 Messages

4分前

Literally just explained to you that they explained this situation to me 

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

4分前

Well, if they sent the card to the "wrong address" and that is not your address, that would be their fault.  But I don't understand how they sent it to a random address that had nothing to do with you.  If that is the case, file a BBB complaint.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.