Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
J

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, September 6th, 2022 6:51 PM

Request AT&T Fiber in my area

Hello AT&T,

I'm currently living in the Livonia, MI area and a few months back noticed Comcast putting in Fiber in our area. When I told customer support about this, and that Comcast was offering a pretty compelling deal for Xfinity internet, they rushed with such concern to retain me as a customer I could hear their fear over the phone with absolute clarity. 

It's been a few months now, and I haven't heard anything new. 

I don't trust Comcast with internet because I hear too many terrible things, but it's tough knowing that for the same price I'm paying for Internet 50, $60 for only 50MBps, I could be getting 500MBps (ideally decent upload speed too) for $65 with AT&T Fiber. Comcast offered a 2 year plan for roughly $90, maybe $75, a month for 1 GIG through Xfinity. 

So what can I do to expedite the process of getting fiber to my area? I also live by an industrial business sector, so really don't see why fiber hasn't been offered here yet. If Comcast can do it, why not AT&T since you were the only good option around (Not even bothering with Spectrum)?

If you can provide the link to the AT&T Fiber Request form that residents can apply for, that would be fantastic. I currently rent, but feel like that shouldn't be a huge issue. 

I want to be able to enjoy AT&T Fiber, so please help me help you.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

So what can I do to expedite the process of getting fiber to my area?

you don't 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.