Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
I

• 

31 Messages

Fri, Dec 24, 2021 8:21 AM

Promotion offer

There was a promotion offer for AT&T Internet upgrade at the time I had the 500 And the promotion said that if I upgrade it and went to fiber optic that I would receive $150 gift certificate I never did receive that gift certificate and brought it to their attention and they never did address it what can I do to rectify this if anything

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.5K Messages

5分前

Existing customers have never been eligible for gift cards. If you had read the offer details, you’d have seen for new customers only. 

dave006

Scholar

• 

2.8K Messages

5分前

@icloneservices4u 

First question is how long ago was this offer?

All AT&T offers must be claimed within 75 days of service install or upgrade. Next you must claim the reward. It can be in the form of eGift card or a traditional pre-paid Visa card via the mail.

You can check on any pending Rewards using the Rewards site: https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx

Click on the Blue Access your Rewards button. Enter your AT&T Account Number from your online account or from your latest bill and the Zip code to see any Rewards waiting for you to claim.

Dave

• 

31 Messages

5分前

Thank you 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.