Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
A

• 

1 Message

Mon, May 25, 2020 3:11 PM

Ordering fiber internet for my home address and work address.

I live in a rural area just northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Unfortunately, right now the only available internet at my home address is Viasat or Hughesnet, both horrible satellite internet providers. At my workplace (Bluff Creek Baptist Church, 1706 Hwy 63, Clinton, LA, 70722), we currently use an AT&T mobile hotspot on our cell phone plan. I saw that AT&T fixed wireless internet just became available at the address. However, I would really enjoy having Fiber at both my home residence and at our workplace. It would help our church become connected a lot better. Is there any way to petition for or order fiber internet for these two places? My home and also workplace?

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

How much you want to spend?

$50,000 to $100,000?

ATT DEDICATED BUSINESS INTERNET, cost last I heard was around $10 per foot from the source to desired address... 1 mile of fiber would be around $52,000

Has a multiple year agreement with pricing starting around $550 per month for 10/10 internet and around $1080 per month for internet 100/100. For certain businesses it is the cost of doing business. The church may be able to afford the cost but what about you?

https://www.business.att.com/products/dedicated-internet/#/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question