AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
D

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 1:08 PM

Closed

New neighborhood has AT&T fiber, corner lot DIDN'T have street address = no availability

I am moving into a NEW construction neighborhood. AT&T fiber was run to EVERY lot in the subdivision. I built on a corner lot that didn't have a street address assigned to it (depending on house layout, it could have been on either street). ALL other (NON-corner) lots in the subdivision show that Internet is available. What will it take to order (transfer my) service at this address?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Is AT&T Internet Available at Your Location - Things to know from AT&T

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

3 years ago

at&t uses the usps database for address verification, if your address has not been updated in the usps that will delay service adrress verification.

• 

4 Messages

Are you saying that they verify my NAME/Address with USPS?

All of the other neighboring houses/lots show service IS available and no one lives in any of those houses (still under construction).

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.6K Messages

3 years ago

Contact 800.288.2020 and request an Address Verification. You'll need the addresses of the neighbors on each side of you (same side of street) that have AT&T service. Normally takes 2 - 3 weeks for this process; who knows how long now?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.