Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:03 PM

New Construction

I work for G'Sell Homes and I can not seem to get the right number for the engineering department to move forward with phase II of Wolf Hollow Estates located in Imperial, MO 63052. The rep that assisted us with phase I is no longer with the company so his email and number no longer work. I have called numerous numbers with no success with getting help for our project. Can someone please help me find the right number to call? Thank you in advance.

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

16.5K Messages

a month ago

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

That did not help me either. I'm not setting up new service to a apartment building or one particular home. We build homes and phase I already has the service now we are looking to get the service extended into phase II right away. It needs to be installed in the whole community so that when each new homeowner moves in they can request service. My office number is 636.942.3600 if someone can call me and help me find the right department to make this happen that would be great.

Get started...

Ask a new question