Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Kathy2022's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 7, 2022 2:28 AM

Neighbors have Fiber access but I do not

This is not a new post but wondering if there has been any recent update to the best way to convince ATT my address should have fiber access , the same as all of  my immediate surrounding neighbors. I also checked on an FCC Broadband website which says that my address should have fiber access. 

• 

2 Messages

4分前

Update: I called ATT the next day to find out if fiber was indeed available. Initially, the rep said it wasn't available to me but I was able to share all the other users experiences from this forum. The rep said that info was helpful so he then said he would do an address verification/check with engineers to check on whether I could get fiber access. He told me it would take about 3 business days but instead called me back with a few hours to tell me that yes, my address is eligible. So thank you to Daniel, ATT rep. And thanks to other posters here. Having the info from others on this forum expedited ATT verifying my eligiblity! 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.