Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
K

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 4:24 PM

My address is saying that Fiber internet is unavailable. My Nextdoor neighbor and others in my neighborhood have Fiber installed.

Hello. Im currently a copper uverse customer and would like to upgrade to fiber. my next door neighbor was in a similar situation and upgraded with no issues. Each time I call, Im told that Fiber is not available in my area. However, My other neighbors have it. Can someone come out and check my house to ensure that fiber can be installed? Thank you

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

If you are a current UVerse Customer than you already have Fiber Optics.

AT&T came out with Fiber Optics and installed in areas to receive U-Verse TV.

There should be no issue with the new AT&T Fiber. I believe its just an upgrade with a name change. Push that issue with them and see what they have to say. I will be on the phone with someone tomorrow. Hopefully it will actually be with a AT&T Rep from the US

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

@ParentGrands Not sure what you are saying here. Gigapower is not your regular uverse. I am sure OP Is talking about that. I am in the same issue. Few of my neighbors show up as 1000/1000 and I am at 10mbps, literally same street and houses built in the same year.

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

LOL I am in the same boat. I actually placed a (Edited per community guidelines) order and told them straight up if the tech can't do fiber I will just cancel. That is the only way to check and talk to an actual person in the field who knows the area. When he calls me I am actually going to have him check 2 other addresses on my street that show up as fiber and I am not even kidding they are 2 houses over built in the same year.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.