For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
chrisyeoman's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 8:24 PM

Lied to about bundle pricing

I had someone come to my door and offer cheaper internet than what I had through spectrum with ATT Fiber and comparable speeds so I was interested and signed up. I was told that my phone service through ATT would still be eligible for the $20/mo discount even though it is a prepaid account. I have had ATT cell service for almost 20 years. Once I had my internet and modem set up and service for two months I randomly started getting billed the $65/mo price again and customer service and the management/back office team tell me that I was never actually eligible for a bundle discount because it's a prepaid account. So basically I was lied to about he price and discount I would get which was the only reason I went through all the trouble of switching internet providers. Have other people been tricked into giving them money this way because I'm very frustrated with this companies deceitful tactics to get customers. Now i'm cancelling and have to mail back the modem and deal with getting my previous service through spectrum set up again.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.