Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Benzofoe's profile

New Member

 • 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 13, 2022 4:05 AM

Is there a way to request AT&T internet near me?

I’ve looked everywhere and I’m fed up and sick of Xfinity I have my phone service and direct TV but am being told I can’t get internet.

ATTHelp

Community Support

 • 

196K Messages

4分前

We'd love for you to join the AT&T family, Benzofoe.

 

We are continually expanding our fiber footprint to more households every day. If you’d like to check if service is available to you now or to sign up for a notification if it does become available in the future, please visit att.com/NotifyMe. We will send you a notification via your preferred method as soon as AT&T Fiber becomes available to you.

 

If you have any other questions about our service or eligibility, we'll be here. Thank you for visiting the AT&T Community Forums.

 

Aminah, AT&T Community Specialist

(edited)

my thoughts

Employee

 • 

19.4K Messages

4分前

Phone service is cellular or home?

zip code?

ATT offers cellular service and DirecTv in all 50 states but Uverse platform internet is only available in select markets of 21 states.

Within those markets ATT offers hardwired internet to 80% of footprint or about 60 million addresses. The other 20% or 15 million would be cellular internet as hotspot or fixed wireless.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.