alexmorgan27's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Mar 28, 2018 1:46 PM

Internet 1000 Fiber Pricing

Why does AT&T not honor pricing that is advertised?

ATT Price.jpg

They told me on the phone that this price could not be showing up and I was wrong?

1 Attachment

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.9K Messages

4 y ago

so what are you being told price wise?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

As you can see online it says I can get the Fiber 1000 for $40.00 but when I call to switch they have told me the lowest price is $70.00. 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.2K Messages

4 y ago

Do not know where that misquoted ad is....

The lower the price the lower the speed...

Thus 50M $40, 100M is $60, 1000M is $80

A $10 discount off these prices available when bundle the service with tv product, DirecTv or Uverse IPTV. 

With bundle discount 50M is $30, 100M $50, 1000M is $70

On your misleading ad the headings should be left to right...  50M 100M 1000M

From fine print details....

$60 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 100 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($99/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

$80 Internet Offer: Price for Internet 1000 plan after bill credit for residential customers in select markets in AT&T Fiber areas. Prorated ETF ($180) applies if service is disconnected before end of 12 mos. After 12 mos., then prevailing rate ($119/mo) applies unless canceled by customer prior to end of 12 months. Credit restrictions apply. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

The misquoted ad is currently on my account when I click change internet package and still shows the pricing listed. I guess ATT should fix the problem since they will not honor the pricing advertised.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.2K Messages

4 y ago

And what happens if you select it, add to cart? See that price or a higher price?

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.