Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
K

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 6, 2021 11:19 PM

I have an ATT box in my yard and neighbors have access but I do not!!

Hey there - We just bought a new build house and I have an ATT box in my yard. The numbers on the box are L484, 13, D. I know the neighbors on my road have ATT service. How do I get this pulled to my house? I am willing to PAY for this to be pulled to my house. I would even be willing to pay for a dedicated line at this point. PLEASE HELP! I am happy to provide addresses and any other info needed to get this done. I have literally been to Iraq and had full internet service. Now I cannot get internet in the US?? Yikes.

Thanks,

Don

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.1K Messages

9分前

If that is for their legacy internet, that is not allowing new customers as service is grandfathered. However if it is one of their current options the first step is check availability on their website.

AT&T Check Availability for Internet & DIRECTV (att.com)

If address does not show as available, since this is a new build with box in the yard, the next step would be calling AT&T for an address validation. May take a few weeks as they have to schedule a tech to check status of equipment physically against their database working around their higher priorities.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.