Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
cgilley

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

Wed, Jul 25, 2018 3:30 AM

Fiber Availability - now, or the rabbit dies :)

I click on the link to check on availability, and I am sent to a list of plans.  I don't want plans, and I don't want the grand scheme of ATT.  I want fiber, I don't want comcast (shudder), and I just want to know when ATT might bless my neighborhood with fiber.  Anyone have a specific link?

thx

ps - att folks - don't post platitudes of how hard you are working.  I just want to know the schedule.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

192kHz

Employee

• 

540 Messages

2 years ago

No one here knows when fiber will be available at any given address. 

There is also no website that shows specific plans and time frames for areas they are planing on working on.

All you can really do is check the availability page that you have already found. When internet plans such as 100, 300, and 1000mbps are available you can order fiber.

Granted you'll notice AT&T digging up the easement long before you'll see it available on the website.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
cgilley

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks Khz

Get started...

Ask a new question