For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
holen1bill's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, March 6th, 2014 1:04 AM

Dose anyone have any positive results with GigaPower in Cedar Park, Texas

Does anyone have any positive results with GigaPower in Cedar Park, Texas that they could comment on?

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

I am in Hutto and love it.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Picture quality, netflix, all good?

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

I just have Internet, but netflix is fine on my Samsung SmartTV.  The ROKU2 seems to do reloads/pauses every so often, so I'm not sure if that's an ATT issue or a ROKU issue.

I do NOT have U-Verse TV. 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

I live in Cedar Park near Brushy Creek and Parmer Lane.  I've had GigaPower service (Internet, phone and U-Verse TV) since mid-December.  Previously I had their "regular" U-verse service for about 4 years.  I am very happy with the service and get over 300Mbs download and upload speeds.  I have had not problems with Netflix or other video streaming services.  There was a small installation glitch where I was not given the appropriate DVR when the GigaPower installation was performed, but I contacted U-Verse and was shipped a new DVR overnight.  I received the promotional Samsung tablet a couple of weeks ago and have been very happy with it, as well.  I should note that I live in a neighborhood that was originally built out by AT&T with fiber to each home.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear as I probably will be switching from Directv. We most likely live in the same neighborhood, so that's even more comforting to hear.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.