Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
K

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 18, 2020 10:07 PM

Availability of fiber

The map shows fiber is available however it is not available on my street (Cranberry Crk). Can you tell me when fiber will be available in this neighborhood. Patiently waiting.....:)

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

4 months ago

AT&T doesn't publicize planned expansion. If fiber comes to your area, you'll see contractors running fiber on poles or underground. AT&T will then send mail notices to all residents when service is available.

(edited)

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

How do i sign up to be notified when fiber will be in my area?

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

i wouldnt hold my breath , they say it is 100% in my zip code sent me a notice saying it was in my area and when i called they said it wasnt available on my road and there are over 400 houses in this subdivision , then the only plan they offer for this area cost allmost as much as the fiber and is only 18mbps , they have one heck of a racket going on 

Get started...

Ask a new question