The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Merpos01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 8:27 PM

AT&T Keeps moving up my appointment for more than a month now

I’ve ordered ATT Fiber service first week of August and they approved my zip code (after waiting for a year or so) 94513 that the service is already available in our area. I was so excited and we scheduled in install for both tv and internet around august 9. My wife got off from work and waited for that scheduled install and no technician came. Called AT&T and they informed me that they are still working on something outside the perimeter of our area and will re-schedule the installation the next week and somebody is going to call me if its still a go or not. Waited for a week and nobody called and nobody came for the install. Called again and they said there was a problem on the engineering side and they are still working on it and will have to re schedule a week later. Again. I called a day before the actual day of install that was rescheduled and guess what? They hbe re scheduled again without anyone calling or emailing me. I talked to a supervisor Jamaica which is very nice btw and apologized that she will take care of this herself and keep me updated. She did in a couple of days called me and she said that the  finish date on the engineering side is still the same. Last call she made is that she said it was cancelled again and someone will call me in four days before the next scheduled install. Nobody called me. Its suppose to be friday September 7, 2018 AD. I did not call saturday and sunday. I was so frustrated that a big company like AT&T can’t even give me a correct schedule or even a call, text or email to cancel an appointment. This is beyond being unprofessional. I did experience something similar from a small time contractors but not with big companys like AT&T. Have anyone experienced this kind of issue before?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Going through the exact same thing. Same excuses and all... I've been trying since August 15th. They have missed every appointment they have made

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.