Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 10:25 PM

AT&T 300 Fiber Availability Confusion

I have Uverse 50 at my address, but when I check about AT&T 300 Fiber service it says no internet available, offers me wireless. My neighbor around the corner serviced by the same terminal across the highway has 300 Fiber. My service address has never been "Technically Correct", it's listed as the town 8 miles away where the original POTS switch is located. My billing address is correct though, took years to get a bill. Any help? Zip is 38641. Thanks in advance!

Responses

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

2 months ago

Do neighbors on either side of you qualify for fiber service? Fiber service should show 100, 300 and 1,000.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Not that i know of, imediately beside me is someone suspected of murder and I don’t feel safe asking him, the other side of my house is another lot I own for over a 1000 feet in that direction. I just have not been able to get a definite answer from AT&T sales I chat with or speak with are not based in US and seem to have no clue about it. The terminal where my UVerse 50 comes from is 1100 feet away as the lines run and it’s a dual hardwire connection. The neighbor who has it is around the corner and probably as far away as I am from the terminal in the other direction. I’ve got a solid connection, no issues with it, just need more bandwidth for all the streaming that goes on with everybody in the house.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…