For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
C

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 13th, 2020 11:19 PM

Address validation

Att guy installing fiber optic. After days of my new address not showing i decided to go talk to him. (New street added in the subdivision) everybody on the new street is having this problem. Att guy said we were all good to go and we could start pre ordering. Still the sales reps have no clue what I’m talking about..... 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

4 years ago

Just because fiber cables are installed doesn’t mean service is on yet. Equipment between you and the central office may not be connected or in place. Database may not be updated yet. Website says no service? Other streets around you have it or don’t? 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The whole subdivision has it except our street which is brand new. They laid the fiber for our street two months ago and att guys been working out here for last couple weeks. Technician said to my face my house and rest of the houses are ready to pre order internet. 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

4 years ago

The techs on the street don’t always have the best info. 

Turn in this form. 

https://www.att.com/shop/unified/availability/address-research-request.html

Give all details about the neighborhood. If the street isn’t in the process of being lit up this could speed it up. Check the availability website every 2-3 days to see if service becomes available unannounced. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.