Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
I

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 5, 2022 2:38 AM

Adding another account to the same address.

I moved here a few months ago and I've been thinking on setting up service. There's apparently another user in this address and I don't know who they are. I was wondering if there's a 'how to' on setting up another account and service in the same address. What steps should I follow to do so?

dave006

Scholar

• 

2.8K Messages

5分前

Nope only 1 customer per address. You need  to provide paperwork that proves you are the rightful occupant of the house or apartment.

It can take up to 28 days for a prior customers billing period to clear. They may be in the middle of move of service to a new address.

Are you an owner or renter? You need different documents based on your status. Call 1-800-288-2020 and speak to a CSR about your issue and they will tell you which forms they need a copy.

This is a rule that all ISPs have to follow, it keeps people from randomly cancelling someone's Internet out of spite, a bad break up or just because they thought it would be fun.

Dave

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.