For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
noahk's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, January 4th, 2017 9:57 PM

uverse tv and internet

So me and my wife moving to a brand new home and looking to go with someone other than charter check att website says yes fiber is available we even see the technician doing the work outside on the building before ours (condo) stop and chat with him for a second and tells us yeah since it's a new community we meaning att have fiber running to each. Think about it for a second and pull the trigger get it ordered online no hassle then we wake up early to be their for the 4 hour install they say but then it's a no call no show by the tech. Call in twice both times tell us don't know why let's transfer you get hung up on. Call a third time finally get someone that tries to help and tells us it's a facility issue but will call you back in an hour. We go get lunch and the hour goes by but no phone call. We call again this is the fourth time now, again a facility issue after almost 45 minutes were told and can't schedule a follow up appointment but will call later. Call again fifth call get a lady yeah no facility issue can't schedule an appointment and no eta of whene we could. Why did you take the order and not follow through we wouldn't have woke up early with only 4 hrs sleep drove 30 minutes to be their if we would have been called. We talk to the builders since again this is a new community and they say yeah the att reps come in say yeah we have this but then the new home owners come and complain att isn't providing the services. We're told theirs a contract and have an att rep for the specific community but whene we call that number its a generic att number.

the forums say facility issue is usually waiting for space on the node or someone to cancel their account, but in our case I don't know I just know I move in with all my stuff in a couple days and want what I order or back to comcast for us I guess.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Called again today for an update and stayed on hold for about 15 minutes tried to get more info was told I would be transfered to tech support but got transfered somewhere bottom line was still no information no eta not able to reschedule just facilities issues and will be called am I just living in a pipe dream, does att not want us as customers? Anyone else recently have this issue I read ones from 2 years ago getting treatment anyone else lately?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

What is this now another promised install but get called still facility issue this time no ports after about another 5 calls what is going on why take an order a month ago and not be able to give what your selling att is losing a long time customer for multiple services because of this ring around crap. I placed a simple order if you can't support what your selling then just don't sell it.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Just ranting now how is it no ports in a brand new community did you only put enough for the ten people that have your fiber service? How do you do that it's a brand new development with fiber in ever unit saying you have fiber and is available but only after being treated like garbage is no way to get or keep customers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.