Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
CWO4Ret's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 1:43 PM

U-verse installation

I am trying to contact someone in ATT with regard to the installation of the fiber optic system in our neighborhood.  There has been over the last few months several technicians working on the installation of a communications vault and hooking up the system.  This work is located on the corner of my property and although it is within the easment boundaries I had the entire area landscaped so that it did not detract from the overall appearance of my property.  The area now is a huge mess.  I have spoken with the ATT technicians working in the area, I have called ATT support desk but I have not been able to get the issue resolved.  I would like very much to have someone provide me either a contact number or have the construction team of ATT  contact me to fix this. 

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

6 y ago

@CWO4Ret  Generally if it's in the easement,  they don't have to do anything, it's the easement.

You were the one that made it nice and we tell users not to make any improvements in the easement as the utilities will mess it up sometime.  They are not required to fix things as they were in most states.

Can try contacting ATT Customer Care to see if something can be done.  Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature below.

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your construction in easement problems.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.