Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
bochulam's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 21st, 2016 7:51 PM

U-verse Fiber Optic Installation

I have a problem with the installation work done by AT&T.  With the rain from last week, the soil has been washed off and result with a slump around the AT&T fiber optic cable vault in front of my house.  This was the first heavy rain since the installation was finished back in early Feburary in our subdivision.  I saw that happen to some of our neighbors too, and mine has the water line exposed, I attached some photos that I took last week.  Hopefully, AT&T could come and check out the problem around the neighborhood, and have mine fixed before the next big rain.

IMG_20160317_0821450_rewind.jpgIMG_20160317_0821567_rewind.jpgIMG_20160317_0822107_rewind.jpgIMG_20160317_0822191_rewind.jpg

4 Attachments

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @bochulam,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will be glad to help and get this addressed. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.