Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
debarker99's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 5, 2022 1:44 PM

Upcoming fiber installation is marked outside of easement.

I'm David.  I live in Hockley, TX.  The last few days ATT has been trenching for installation of fiber optics.  Yesterday they marked my yard to show where they are going to trench across my property for service to other parts of the neighborhood.  This is not a problem because there is a 15' easement for this reason along the east side of my property.  The problem is the marking is between 17 & 20 ft from my property line which will put the cable outside of the easement.  This is especially a problem in my front yard because my buried emitter system for my septic system runs right up against the easement.  Can the local supervisor of this project please leave me contact info so I can make sure that they don't make a costly error by trenching where it is marked.

Thanks

[EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Accepted Solution

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.9K Messages

2分前

@debarker99  Please use the three dots to the right of your post and Edit out your personal information. This is a public, customer to customer forum, not AT&T Support, so any personal information you post is available to any scammer/spammer/phisher that looks thru these forums for personal information to exploit.

And being as this is not AT&T Support, nobody is going to contact you because this is not viewed by any Support folks. You may get a response from ATTHelp, who may be able to direct you to a contact but that's about it.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.1K Messages

2分前

@debarker99

THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD POPULATED BY CUSTOMERS.

PLEASE USE THE 3 VERTICAL DOTS TO EDIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUT OF YOUR POST.

(edited)

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.