Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Kifill76's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Nov 25, 2016 9:34 PM

Unburied Fibre Line

I sigend up for ATT Gigabyte back in Jul-2016, and several months later my line is still not buried. My childern are unable to play in the front lawn, due to risk of the line runing across.  Has anyone had this issue before with such a long wait.

I pay my bills on time and expect to receive the quality of service a loyal customer should; I have been beyond patient.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Scholar

• 

102 Messages

5 y ago

Mine was installed September 10th and they didn't come and bury my cable until I called them and complained and that was around the end of October and let me tell you they did this when I was gone and when I got home it looked like a bull dozer had went through my yard ! I couldn't believe what a mess they made just to bury a small cable so I hope they don't do that to you but it is pretty typical that they delay coming back to bury the cable because I have neighbors that have just recently orderd the service and got fiber ran to their homes and the cables are currently still laying in their yards....very frustrating!

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

176.5K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @Kifill76,

We apologize about the issues. We have sent you a privae message to gather more information.

-ATTU-verseCare

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.