Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
B

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 20th, 2020 5:30 PM

trying to fid out how to get high speed internet to my house

I was trying to figure out how to get high speed internet out to my place its not to far from many subdivisions, and just about everyone on my block would sign up for it if we had it. I didn't know if there was a way to get it ran out here or maybe if you guys could do like a price quote on what it would cost for the cable and work out some kind of like joint pay for the service to get ran out to us. I always keep getting your high speed advertisements but when I call it the same thing over and over no we don't provide it out to your house. So I Just want to know what are my options and is there a way that I can make this work.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

If you haven't already, complete this form to express an interest in service: https://www.att.com/shop/unified/availability/address-research-request.html. You should know that AT&T isn't concentrating on fiber expansion in existing neighborhoods any more. Most new fiber is dedicated to 5G towers, government & emergency services and new housing developments. 

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

4 years ago

Willing to pay? Say $100,000 over next 3 years for single address?

ATT DEDICATED BUSINESS INTERNET...

multi year contract with plans starting at $550 a month for internet 10/10, about $1080 a month for 100/100 with faster speeds available for additional money.

This is a direct single fiber line, not 1:32 splitter residential service, with a SLA included on the business line. You will need to pay the cost from the fiber source, if figure $10 per foot, 1 mile of fiber would be $52,000 plus monthly charges for next 3 years. 

https://www.business.att.com/products/dedicated-internet/#/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.