Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
P

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 2, 2021 9:32 PM

The AT&T Fiber bury person hit my pool enclosure with his machine and caused property damage. What number can I call about this?

I had AT&T fiber installed several weeks ago and someone came out to bury the cable it last Tuesday.  He came to my door to tell me that he was done and that the cable was buried, but he didn't mention that he had hit the corner of my pool enclosure with his machine and damaged it.  I discovered this when I went out to work on my lawn the following Saturday.  The corner of my pool enclosure is only maybe four feet from the front wall of my subdivision and it appears that he tried to drive his machine between the corner of my pool enclosure and the brick wall and ran into it.  Who do I contact at AT&T about this damage?  It is almost impossible to get a person on the phone when I call their regular support line.  Does anyone know of another number where I can actually speak with someone about this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.3K Messages

2 m ago

Sedgwick does all damage claims for AT&T.  If you've built over an easement than they most likely won't process a claim, but I can't speak for them.  If you build anything over an easement you're taking a chance.

Claims Management Services - 855-365-4976

Option 1 - Check on existing claim

Option 2 - Speak to AT&T CC for service related issues

Option 3 - Start a new property damage claim

Existing claims can also be checked via portal www.mysedgwick.com

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you so much!  I had the pool and enclosure installed by a licensed contractor and the land was surveyed before work began.  I didn't have anything built on an easement so that won't be an issue.  It's totally built on land that I own.  I'll give Sedgwick a call on Monday to start the claim process.  Thanks again, you are awesome!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.