Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
2024west's profile

1 Message

Friday, September 29th, 2023 9:36 AM

Subdivision would love to see AT&T Fiber installed

Our Subdivision has about 170 houses has only a cable company as a choice for Cable, Internet and Phone and many of the people would like the choice to switch to a different option than the current company. A new subdivision below us has AT&T Fiber up and running for new homes and our HOA was trying to contact AT&T marketing to see how to also get AT&T Fiber in our subdivision and maybe even the HOA office center.

Who can we contact about this or who contacts us about this?

Here is out Subdivision; 

(Edited as per Community Guidelines)

Accepted Solution

Community Support

• 

229.5K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @2024west,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

1 Message

5 months ago

I would advise you to be careful what you wish for.  AT&T will hire a fiber burial company like Ansco & Assoc, who will then hire a subcontractor to do the actual work.  The actual work will be performed by non-english speaking laborers (Mexicans or worse) who have no idea what they are doing.  They will bore through some or all of your existing services, water, sewer, natural gas, and electric.  They had to evacuate my street 3 times during the project due to gas line punctures.  The water main across from my house was hit.  My sewer line was bored through and the contractor refused to accept responsibility until I hired a plumber to prove that the damage was exactly where the drilling had occurred.  The boring machine they used leaked gas and oil all over the ground where it sat and now I have permanent bare spots in my lawn.  AT&T promised to fix the damage but it's been a year now and they have done nothing.  Also they drilled over the utility easement and their fiber line is actually on my property, yet I have received no compensation for the use of my property.  So after all this if you still want AT&T go for it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.