Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
cynflux's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 1:55 PM

sending me your junk mail saying fiber is available in my area WHEN IT IS NOT

I'm not sure who I need to speak to, but I don't appreciate your junk mail telling me that fiber is available in my area, when it is not. You have been promising fiber service in my area for the 5 years and have never laid cable down for it.

If you really want me to be an ATT customer, then install the (Edited per community guidelines) cable. You did it for the people across the street from me. Why can't you install it on Bedfordshire Court in Raleigh, NC 27604? What's the (Edited per community guidelines) difference? Please stop with your false advertising!!!

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.1K Messages

5 m مضت

Unfortunately "area" is rather broad. That is not a guarantee for your exact address.

You can check coverage map at any time to verify. 

https://www.att.com/shop/internet/gigapower/coverage-map.html

We are not advertising anything. This is a public forum of other customers. If those advertisements are directly from AT&T, perhaps a BBB complaint about advertising being too wide-spread may be considered. Otherwise just trash the junk mail and move on.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

2 m مضت

This is how to stop AT&T/DirecTV USPS mailers…(including past resident & current resident)

Email a removal request to privacypolicy@att.com

Example - “Please remove my name/address from your USPS mailing/marketing list.

(name/address as appears on mailer)

See attached mailer as reference.” (Use informed delivery image)

NOTE: Each name/address variation will need their own removal request (including “Current Resident”).

Past residents - “I am receiving past resident mail and I would like that to STOP! Please remove this Indic from your USPS mailing/marketing list.”

Each time you receive another mailer with that name/address variation - reply to the original request.

”I requested removal from your USPS mailing list on xx/xx/xxxx as seen in attached email. However, I received another mailer again today xx/xx/xxxx. Again, please remove my name/address from your USPS mailing list.”

Voyager

• 

4 Messages

2 m مضت

I also keep getting junk e-mail from AT&T saying to get AT&T Fiber but every time I check it says not available in your area. I do not think AT&T is installing Residential Fiber in Phoenix, yet I keep getting junk email.  Since I am an AT&T mobile customer one would think they have all the details on the city I live in and would not waste time sending these e-mails.  

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.3K Messages

2 m مضت

having a mobile means nothing, i pay for my daughters phone and im in california and she has lived in north carolina for 20 years with a california number and area code so the phones arent always where the billing party is.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.