AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
sonydog123's profile
sonydog123
20th Community Anniversary
#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Wed, Aug 17, 2022 7:49 PM

Requesting Fiber

Hello, I'm the President of our Neighboorhood HOA. I was wondering who we contact locally to get a bid to price out bringing AT&T Fiber to our neighborhood? The neighborhood down the street from us has AT&T Fiber so I know it would be possible. We currently only have Spectrum as an option and we have old AT&T DSL Copper lines in the neighborhood currently.

sonydog123

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 months ago

Neighborhood has about 25 homes. You can’t even sign up for the DSL anymore they aren’t taking new customers. At its hayday the max speed was like 3mbps. We never got Uverse or anything. All the neighborhoods coming down the street we are off of have AT&T fiber so I know the infrastructure is there. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

4 months ago

All the neighborhoods coming down the street we are off of have AT&T fiber so I know the infrastructure is there. 

not necessarily the infrastructure is there for the other neighborhoods but not for yours 

i have a pole literally in my backyard with fiber on it, it runs to new construction beyond my house and i cant get fiber im stuck with 1.5 down 768 up i had to go with charter once we started work from home 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.