Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
U

• 

8 Messages

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 3:27 PM

Repair work on property access

It has been about three weeks since a hole was dug on my property to access a splice repair because a neighbor who is an ATT customer is having trouble with reception.  I have not seen activity since New Year’s Eve.

i would like ATT to complete the work and return my property to its original.  Please clean the paint markings, fill the hole, remove the wood board, cones, plastic “fence”.  Power-wash the markings.

Responses

• 

8 Messages

11 days ago

Addition:  tried calling to complain.  I am no longer an ATT customer, so information on the repair job was not accessible without an account.  When I was asked for access, I told the gentleman that I was not an ATT customer.  Unfortunately, the common wiring is in a box on my property.  I would think that ATT would be considerate enough to clean up in a timely manner hoping that I may once again become a customer.  No possibility in that happening!

dave006

Scholar

• 

1.4K Messages

10 days ago

Try calling the AT&T Buried Wire Services ( Bury service / AT&T equipment needing attention 0 800-924-9420 or bwire@att.com.

You do not need to be a customer for this service.

• 

1 Message

10 days ago

You Should try to call on their numbers so they can do quick action and tell them strictly to resolve the issue ASAP.
Or use Email: bwire@att.com.

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

7 days ago

Thank you.  

Since your responses, I did e-mail.  The hole is filled, concreted, and all paraphernalia removed.  Unfortunately, the orange and blue paint markings are still present.

Get started...

Ask a new question