e_russell's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Property Damage while installing Fiber Optics

I live at [EDITED} New Albany Ohio 43054. I am not a direct Tv or ATT costumer.  However, during a fiber optics install, Harris Hevener 

Excavation not only damaged multiple places in my lawn (backfilling holes with gravel) they also damaged a French drain from my backyard to a nearby creek.  Moreover, I realize utility companies do not need consent of the homeowner to install underground utility lines, but I feel the company should have notified me and I would have informed them of the drainpipe and also my irrigation system.  I need to make a claim for theses repairs, if any.   I can be reached at [EDITED] anytime.

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

3 m ago

@e_russell    THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM POPULATED BY CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.  PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USING THE 3 VERTICAL DOTS.

Property damage claims are handled by Sedgwick Claim Center at 855.365.4976, 8am - 4:30pm CST

(edited)

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.6K Messages

3 m ago

This is a customer to customer forum. See the post from @skeeterintexas  about filing a claim. 

(edited)

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

192K Messages

3 m ago

Hello e_russell

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I would be happy to help. I will need to verify some information. 

Full Name:

Contact #:

Email address:

Address Location

Kathy
AT&T Business Social Media

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.