Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
TTASUCKS's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 5, 2022 5:57 PM

Property Damage to plumbing, AT&T won't help

I can't find anyone to take responsibility for the damage AT&T did to my property. I am being told it was done by subcontractors, however it was being done under the AT&T's name and they and their subcontractors deny responsibility and refuse to help. I don't even use AT&T, . Here is everything I've been through trying to get help. I guess contacting a lawyer is the next step, not like AT&T and their slew of lawyers even care. Regardless, I would suggest not using ANY AT&T products or companies as they will NOT help when they cause issues. I'm going to post this anywhere I can so perhaps others can see what a shady, unhelpful company this is. 

*4/10/22 (approx.) filled out claim on Sedgwick per AT&T
*4/20/22 receive email from Sedgwick requesting details
*4/27/22 Sent details and link to pictures
*4/29/22 LM requesting update, no response
*5/2/22 LM requesting update, no response
*5/4/22 Sent email with no response
*5/5/22 Attempted to "register" on Sedgwick to check claim status, am told claim # & name do not exist. LM w/ no response
*5/5/22 Sent email with info on claim number now being non- existent. 
*5/6/22 LM w/ no response
*5/9/22 LM with no response
*5/10/22 LM w/ no response
*5/12/22 contacted any associated number I could locate until I found someone who offered to help. Forwarded all information to another Sedgwick employee
*5/13/22 Receive email from @Sedgwick  stating the work was done by Danella Companies  (https://www.facebook.com/danellaco)
*5/13/22 email Sedgwick and LM requesting a copy of the contract, no response. 
*5/14/22  email Sedgwick and LM requesting a copy of the contract, no response.
*5/19/22  email Sedgwickand LM requesting a copy of the contract, no response. 
*5/20/22 email all details and pictures to Danella Companies
*5/23/22 LM with Danella Companies   requesting update
*5/24/22 Receive email from Danella Companies stating it is being worked on. 
*5/30/22 LM requesting update, no response
*6/1/22 sent email requesting update, no response. 
*6/6/22 LM and sent email requesting update. Danella Companies
*6/8/22 LM requesting update, no response Danella Companies
*6/10/22 LM requesting update, no response
*6/13/22 LM w/ strong wording requesting update
*6/14/22 Receive email from another Danella Companies  employee stating they are not responsible but Genesis Utility Communications is. Employee stated they have contacted both Genesis Utilities and their insurance associates, Chastain & Associates, on notice. Ensure me they are working on this and it will take time. 
*6/15/22 received email verifying information and stating they are working on it.
*6/28/22 LM requesting update, no response (also requested Genesis contact info)
*7/6/22 email sent requesting update, am told that Genesis was given tender by 7/1 and that I would be updated by the end of this week.
*7/15/22 LM with Danella Companies  requesting update, no response (also requested Genesis contact info)(there appear to be several companies w/ this name, I am assuming it is the one out of Brandon, FL
*7/20/22 LM requesting update, no response (also requested Genesis contact info)
*7/29/22 send strongly worded email to Danella Companies  request (also requested Genesis contact info), no response to deadline
*8/5/22 LM requesting update by 5pm EST

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.3K Messages

2 m مضت

seems you have done everything we would have suggested here 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.