Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
J

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 3, 2021 2:57 PM

Property Damage during install, horrendous support from 3rd party claim department

Over two months ago, I had ATT fiber installed in my new construction home. They nested the router box into the wall. However when the tech installed it, the screws went through the wall. And unfortunately we did not notice it until later that night and the tech left. 

So multiple phone calls to ATT, they submitted a claim with Sedgwick, their 3rd party claims company. 

I submitted all the photo, and talked to the techs lead, and negotiated an amount they would pay me, I also offered to take a couple months of free internet, but they couldn't do that since it was technically another company. 

I fixed the wall as we were painting the walls anyway, but it was still an inconvenience to have screws sticking out of your wall, and having to patch those holes. 

Anyway this was 2 months ago, and they closed my claim saying I never provided the photos....I have the email proof and the responses from their employee that I would be receiving money due to the damage, and they just close it without acknowledgement. 

How do I proceed? I have the claims number, and all the email communications I am will to send to your team. I was told i would receive something from the claims person, and someone else said it was now closed. this is ridiculous service. I submitted another ticket with them and my only POC there has ignored both of my call attempts.

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.4K Messages

3 m ago

file a bbb report, this will result in a call from at&t office of the president who are better equipped to handle your situation

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Thank you! I just did that. 

I really just wanted the techs to repair it initially, but after all the phone calls I fixed it my self. 

They then gave an offer I thought was fine at the time, but the amount of time I've been spending on this $150 claim is ridiculous. 

Now it's just principle...

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.