Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
tagrimley's profile

• 

6 Messages

Friday, March 3rd, 2023 1:02 PM

Property Damage Claim

I have been trying to reach someone with AT&T Risk Management for over three weeks now with no success!  I have called every number that every AT&T representative has given me.  I was finally able to get a voicemail recording at the number 1-855-365-4976.  Recording says to leave a detailed message with name, phone number, address where damage occurred, details of claim and someone will return your call within 48 business hours BUT  "if any of those things are left out, you will not receive a phone call back."  WHAT THE HECK?!  I would gladly send pictures, but have no clue where to send them!  I would like to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible!  HELP!!!

9 months ago

I've been calling AT&T to get a resolution to property damage that was caused to my fence on June 8, 2023. This is ridiculous. I finally got a phone number to talk with someone two months ago, then was given an email address. All that was a joke. The email address comes back invalid. It was sent from two different computers and two different email addresses. Their box shows on their drawing it is located on my property, but actually it's a 100 feet down on my neighbors property. I've shown two different AT&T personnel on two different occasions. I just need help!

3 Messages

3 months ago

Hi,

I put in a property claim against AT&T because they nicked my sewer line and they referred the claim to IVY Smith, but IVY Smith said it wasn't them, that it was AT&T and now I haven't heard from AT&T in over 3 weeks, do I have to get a lawyer to get this resolved?  I've left messages with the Risk Management number and NO One calls me back!  Is getting a lawyer they only way that AT&T will pay?  I'm also thinking of going of the news, this is so wrong!

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Is Ivy Smith the contractor who did the digging and fiber optic underground installation?  We knew we were going to have to have our sewer line repaired so we called the plumbers to begin the process.  Once they reached the sewer line, it was very evident that the optic cable did our damage as it was sitting on top of our busted line.  We took pictures, submitted them to AT&T who then contacted the contractor who did the installation in our area.  Subcontractor contacted us, asked for same pictures and said they would take it from there.  The only kicker was the plumber was going to charge us $2000 more than what the contractor paid!!!

1 Message

1 day ago

I've been calling AT&T to get a resolution to property damage that was caused to my sprinkler on April 3rd 2024. No response so far. I have the claim number and left multiple voice message to risk assessment team. Literally Waste of time and effort. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.