Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

New Member


1 Message

Sun, Aug 22, 2021 5:21 PM

Property Damage Claim

When laying the line in our front yard, the installer cut the water line and now we have a leak. Who do I need to contact?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution


ACE - Professor


3.6K Messages

3 m ago

To file property damage claims contact Sedgwick, the company that handles all of AT&T's damage claims. 


Claims Management Services - 855-365-4976

Option 1 - Check on existing claim

Option 2 - Speak to AT&T CC for service related issues

Option 3 - Start a new property damage claim


Existing claims can be reviewed at the portal

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.