Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Megreen1983's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jun 20, 2022 2:48 PM

Outside Facility Issue

For over a month now we have been attempting to connect internet in our new construction home. We were told for almost three weeks that our new address was not valid. 

Then one day it was. Went to the ATT store to schedule install. The on the day of the install got a phone call from a rep who said that there was an outside facility issue. The rep gave me a phone number to call and check on the issue.

I have called the Business appointment confirmation group phone number 3 times now. Once to get an idea of when the issue will be resolved. The second to make sure the date hadn’t changed and the third to check if the issue was resolved (a week later now). The only information I got on the third is wait. 

No one I’ve talked to has any information to give me. I’m beyond frustrated with this. I have a couple people in my home that work from home. We cannot finish this move without internet. I don’t care if the internet is fiber or cable. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

3分前

Very common story these days.  Rather than go into all of the various possibilities, I'll give you a Google search link (the search in these forums is brain-dead and useless) and you can see for yourself.

Outside Facility Issues

Since there's no telling how long it may take to get you service, maybe look into other options like T-Mobile or Verizon 5G service, which have no contracts and can maybe bridge the gap.

Check HERE.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.